(Expand for full release) – Monitordaily (Sep/Oct 2017) – Entrepreneur Terri McNally shares the insight she gained from launching and successfully running an independent equipment finance company. She offers six vital lessons for those in the industry who are hoping to create a successful business.
(Click for full release) CHICAGO (June 12) – Global Capital, a woman-owned equipment financing firm, announced today its newest services partner, SLM Enterprises, a service-disabled veteran-owned startup headquartered near Nashville, TN. The two companies are teaming to strengthen their service offerings in equipment financing and management, and to respond to market requests for diverse suppliers.
Since our origination, Global Capital, Ltd. has been a 100% Women-Owned Business (WBE). We are certified with Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB).
Milestones & Recognition
- March 2017 – Selected as WBENC Women of Distinction
- FY 2007-2013 – Named “Crain’s Largest Women-Owned Companies in Chicago”
- March 2013 – Selected for WBENC Conference Host Committee representing 1 of 2 women business owners from Illinois
- August 2011 – Cofounded Women For Wounded Warriors – A 501C3 which provides economic empowerment to the caregivers of our fallen, as well as, the wounded warriors themselves
- FY 2006 – Enterprising Women of the Year Award
- June 2005 – Global Summit of Women – Mexico City, Mexico
- FY 2005 – WBDC Women Entrepreneur Award – Chicago, IL
- FY 2004 – WBENC Presidential Award
Notable Speaking Engagements
- October 2008 – WeConnect London – Panel of Global Entrepreneurs
- April 2008 – World Summit on Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Dubai, UAE
- June 2007 – Global Summit of Women – Berlin, Germany
- Women for Wounded Warriors
- Diversity Alliance For Science
- The Executive Club
- Chicago Council of Global Affairs
- Women Impacting Public Policy – WIPP
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association – ELFA
- WBENC Leadership Forum
- Women’s Business Development Corporation, WBDC
- The Chicago Network
- WE Connect – London
Global Capital, Ltd. leases a variety of equipment across many different industries. Our goal is to work alongside our customers to provide competitive financing and excellent customer service. We finance nearly any make and model of equipment and have vast knowledge and experience in nearly all industries.
- Operating Leases
- Capital Leases – includes $1.00 buyout
- Single Investor Leases with Early Buyout Options and Caps
- Fixed or Floating Rate Debt
- Uneven Rents
- 1St Amendment Leases
- TRAC Leases
- Lease Lines of Credit
- Vendor Finance Programs
Common Equipment Types
- Forklifts (Gas, Diesel, and LPG) and other MHE
- Desktops, Laptops, and Tablets
- Data Storage
- LED Lighting
- VFDs and other energy efficient equipment
- and much more!
- Food Processing
- Printing and Packaging
- General Manufacturing
- Electronics & High Technology Manufacturing
- Law Firms
- Healthcare Organizations
- Drug & Pharmaceutical
- Machinery Manufacturing
Global Capital, Ltd. is a women-owned, full-service equipment leasing company. We have over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry and, as a result, have developed strong relationships, knowledgable underwriting, and an abundance of liquidity and access to capital. Our understanding of accounting and corporate tax structure provides us the expertise to structure a financial transaction that will meet the nuances of your business.
With an impressive equipment lease portfolio, a stellar reputation for serving the needs of corporations in a diverse range of industries, and an enthusiastic willingness to invest in your business, Global Capital is the financial partner you’ll want to design a solution that offers you the most flexible terms and the lowest possible cost of capital. We are the ideal equipment financing solution for your business.